Hoodoo Digital, a unique digital experience, and development agency based in Salt Lake City, UT is seeking a senior Adobe Analytics specialist to join our team. You’ll need to come with a unique combination of analytical, technical, and leadership skills to help our clients implement digital analytics solutions to the highest standards.
You will work directly with Hoodoo’s clients, solutions consultants, business analysts, and engineering teams in facilitating a best in class Adobe Analytics implementation.
- Implement and Maintain Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Build and design reporting solutions to address the needs of clients
- Consulting and path planning for existing implementations
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with data management platforms
- Work closely with developers to ensure analytics code follows best practices
- Adobe Analytics Architect certification or relevant experience
- A focus on marketing intelligence and analytics planning
- Expert-level knowledge of how to design and maintain an Adobe Analytics Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Knowledge of tag management tools (Adobe Launch, Tealium, GTM, etc) and how they are configured
- Experience debugging Adobe Analytics using browser developer tools, Adobe debugger, and proxy tools such as Charles or Fiddler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have . . .
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies
- A/B testing and personalization experience (Adobe Target, Google Optimize, etc)
Must be capable of interfacing directly with the "customer", leading general discussions, and communicating difficult or technical concepts without the aid of support staff in a professional manner.
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.