Pablo Calvo Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification
There's always lots of good stuff happening at Hoodoo Digital. We are pleased to announce that Pablo Calvo has completed the Adobe Certified Expert exam for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner. This exam certifies that he “has proven knowledge and experience to help clients optimize the value of their Adobe solution.” Adobe provides an exam guide that outlines the things that an Architect should be proficient with in order to pass the exam.
The minimally-qualified AEM Business Practitioner should be able to perform the following tasks without any assistance:
- Understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM (what can and cannot be done), and when customer development is needed
- Use the AEM Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Use AEM to manage Digital Assets
- Use Experience Fragments
- Understand and participate in workflows
- Analyze business needs to identify a solution
- Create business requirements documents that developers can use in the creation of an AEM website
- Describe all the mobile capabilities of AEM (e.g., content services and responsive web design)
We asked Pablo why he wanted to pass this certification and his response was: “AEM has more features than most CMS/Experience platforms. Getting certified as a business practitioner was one of several steps towards understanding the full capabilities of the system. As a QA Engineer I am continuously trying to adapt the testing processes and automated tools to each system based on its features so that we can use it to its fullest potential from a QA perspective. In short, I want to understand what I am testing and developing so that I can understand how I should be testing it.”
Pablo is a Test Automation Developer and has been with Hoodoo Digital since October of 2019. He has years of experience in developing QA automation frameworks as well as teaching and guiding others in quality best practices. His passion for software testing and varied experience in automation, devops, and software development has been a huge contributor to our team. We are very proud of his hard work in completing the certification and are so glad to have him part of the Hoodoo team.
Does your implementation partner have dedicated team members certified by Adobe to be experts in their field?
We do. We’re Hoodoo.