Kyle Rosenlof Completes Adobe Analytics Developer Certification
There's always lots of good stuff happening at Hoodoo Digital. We are pleased to announce that Kyle Rosenlof has completed the Adobe Certified Expert exam for the Adobe Analytics Developer. This exam certifies that he “has proven knowledge and experience to help clients optimize the value of their Adobe solution.” Adobe provides an exam guide that outlines the things that a Developer should be proficient with in order to pass the exam.
At a minimum, the candidate seeking certification should have and be able to:
- Two years of experience deploying and configuring Adobe Analytics
- Ability to read and interpret a solution design document
- Familiarity with input/output methods and data extension methods
- At least 6 months of Analytics reporting experience
- Understanding of mobile SDKs, and corresponding features
- Experience with Q/A testing processes and tools
- Understands Adobe Experience Platform Launch and migrating from Dynamic Tag Management
- At least 6 months experience deploying tag management systems
- Understanding of common data layer methodology
- An ability to design a data model and provide a cohesive approach
The minimally-qualified Analytics Developer should be familiar with the following technologies and environments:
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch
- Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger/ Omnibug
- Adobe Analytics Admin console
- Basic Workspace knowledge
- Web development tools, code editor and mobile debugging tools
- Charles proxy/debugger for Adobe Analytics extension
- Observepoint (Adobe Auditor)
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Shared Audiences, Adobe People (customer attributes)
- Data sources processing rules
- Classification rules
- Front-end web development environments
- The field of digital marketing
- Minimal knowledge of backend development environments including PC, Mac, Android/iOS operating systems (basic operations, not development)
We asked Kyle why he wanted to pass these certifications, his response was: “Earning a new certification or renewing an existing one challenges me to learn the most I can about Adobe products I use in my day-to-day work. I also enjoy the satisfaction of passing an Adobe exam and the professional recognition that accompanies it.”
Kyle is an Analytics Architect and has been with Hoodoo Digital since September of 2019. He has worked on multiple projects designing and maintaining Adobe Analytics implementations. Additionally Kyle holds certifications for Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner, Adobe Analytics Architect, and Adobe Target Business Practitioner. We are very proud of his hard work in completing this certification and are so glad to have him part of the Hoodoo team.
Does your implementation partner have dedicated team members certified by Adobe to be experts in their field?
We do. We’re Hoodoo.