Farris Skaff Completes AEM Sites Architect Certification
There's always lots of good stuff happening at Hoodoo Digital. We are pleased to announce that Farris Skaff has completed the Adobe Certified Expert exam for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Architect. This exam certifies that he “has proven knowledge and experience to help clients optimize the value of their Adobe solution.” Adobe provides an exam guide that outlines the things that an Architect should be proficient with in order to pass the exam.
At a minimum, the candidate seeking certification should have and be able to:
- A minimum 2-3 years of web and content centric application development experience.
- Design, configure, and deploy an AEM application in multiple modes (author, publisher) along with optimal dispatcher configurations.
- Analyze business requirements and follow best practices to produce an executable solution.
- Advise and participate in all phases of an AEM project.
The minimally-qualified AEM Architect should be familiar with the following tools and comfortable in the following environments:
- Tools used to build components/templates
- AEM ACS commons
- Health reports
- Explain query
- CRX explorer
- User admin tool
- Packet manager
- Build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Source Control (e.g. Git, Perforce, Subversion)
- Performance testing tools (e.g. JMeter, LoadRunner)
- Diagramming applications (e.g. Visio, OmniGraffle)
- Linux/Other Unix systems
- Windows Server
- Networks and network topologies
- Web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache)
- Build environments and Continuous Integration Servers (e.g. Jenkins)
Of his desire to get certified, Farris said: “It was a combination of knowing it helps us get more business and that little nagging voice inside my head that says I’m an impostor until I actually have the cert to prove it. My next step is to get the Assets certification and then Devops after that.”
Farris is an AEM Architect and has been with Hoodoo Digital since June of 2019. He has worked on several projects as a full stack developer and Architect. We are very proud of his hard work in completing the certification and are so glad to have him part of the Hoodoo team.
Does your implementation partner have dedicated team members certified by Adobe to be experts in their field?
We do. We’re Hoodoo.