Chelle Kenison Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification
There's always lots of good stuff happening at Hoodoo Digital. We are pleased to announce that Chelle Kenison has completed the Adobe Certified Expert exam for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner. This exam certifies that she “has proven knowledge and experience to help clients optimize the value of their Adobe solution.” Adobe provides an exam guide that outlines the things that an Architect should be proficient with in order to pass the exam.
The minimally-qualified AEM Business Practitioner should be able to perform the following tasks without any assistance:
- Understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM (what can and cannot be done), and when customer development is needed
- Use the AEM Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Use AEM to manage Digital Assets
- Use Experience Fragments
- Understand and participate in workflows
- Analyze business needs to identify a solution
- Create business requirements documents that developers can use in the creation of an AEM website
- Describe all the mobile capabilities of AEM (e.g., content services and responsive web design)
We asked Chelle why she wanted to pass this certification and her response was: “I wanted to make sure that I have the knowledge and insight needed to help our clients achieve the outcomes they’re looking for.”
Chelle is a Solution Consultant and has been with Hoodoo Digital since September of 2019. She has worked with several clients implementing AEM to guide the team through the requirements necessary to bring about a successful project. Her background in marketing at OC Tanner helps to guide organizations towards success. We are very proud of her hard work in completing the certification and are so glad to have her part of the Hoodoo team.
Does your implementation partner have dedicated team members certified by Adobe to be experts in their field?
We do. We’re Hoodoo.